Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

+WIP it! Fortress of Redemption+


Welcome back to the Buddy Times Every-tuber,

Was just gonna show you guys a quick WIP it! pics of the Fortress of Redemption I'm working on in my spare hobby time (read: really, really free time...so not that often). But I'm hoping to just put a little time to complete the dang fence, and tower-thing so we can use it in the upcoming Campaign (I will be posting about it more in detail shortly).

For those who haven't seen this beast in person that red line is an 18in GW Wippy-Stik
And the first pic just shows the bulk of the whole thing.


^Large Phallic tower, in all its glory^


Trying to go for a concrete stone type look, not totally finished but I think with some Develon Mud washes it'll be good to go.


And now with Airbrush super power I think I can do a couple of cool things with the MASSIVE angel statue on each of the four sides of the tower. I have held off going beyond this point because I wasn't quite sure what to do with all that real estate. I'm still not but between the Airbrush and the campaign I gotta figure something out, so I'll keep you guys posted.


Cheers,
Hashshashin





Smoke Blood for the Blood God


No comments:

Post a Comment

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails