Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

+Blood Smokers: Pics and List+

Blood Priest leads the charge!

Hello all y'all tube heads,

I'm on the road right now but me and the family just drove from Colorado to Virgina, so I'm a bit tired. But I didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I'm gonna throw up something for you guys. Here's the basic list for my Blood Smokers Legion of Khorne, which uses the Blood Angels Codex to supply its rules, but uses Khorne Berserkers and Chaos Marines to supply the models, cheesy? I don't think so because its still either solidly 'counts as' or is clearly WYSIWYG.

So here's some pics:

Family portrait


'ere's a shot of the Baal Pred with some basic weathering



It's....... Spikey!


Kinda Action Shotty... Run Mutha Ukkas, Run!

and the basic list:
HQ:
Saquatch Kharne (Mephiston) [Pic at top]

Elites:
Priest x3
1=p. weapon
2=p. fist
3= P. fist and jump pack

Troops:
Assault Squad x7 (+1 priest to = 8) In a Rhino and Infernus Pistol
Assault Squad x8 In a Rhino and Infernus Pistol
Assault Squad x7 (+1 Priest w/ P. Fist = 8) In Land Raider and Infernus pistol
Assault Squad x7 (+1 Priest w/ Jump pack and P. Fist) w/ jump packs and Meltagun

Fast Attack:
Baal Pred w/ Flamestorm

Heavy:
Vindicator w/ siege shield

Teeth of Khorne (devastators) x6 w/ 2x Lascannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails