Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

+Heads Up: Ultramarines Trailer Out


Hello Tuber-webz,

Just a quick new flash the Ultramarines trailor is up, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, I definitely will watch the movie, no doubt, but I'll just post the video and let people decide for themselves so check it here

I'll post a proper blog entry here in the next day or so I've just been in high gear between the road trip and everything happening here on the home front as well.

Also dove right in with 'Two Guys Painting' and John Henry and myself just finished a game that hopefully will be a pilot version of our upcoming battle reports.

So again sorry its been a bit spotty but things will settle down and get some serious blogging done. Till next time'

Cheers,
Hashshashin






1 comment:

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails