Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

+Heads Up! = Forge World is at it again

Hey all,

Just a quick news flash from the road, Forge World is at it again with all the Mareenz upgrade paks, and man are they pretty dern cool looking. I was a pretty big fan of the Umbra Ferroxpattern bolters but I got to say these new Phobos Pattern ones are even cooler in my opinion. They really seem like a fusion of some of the older models from the Rogue Trader and 2nd ed. days with some of the more modern 'realistic' designs.



Also Mk V [see above], and the much loved 'Beakies' MK VI

Well, I'm still in VA and just realized the NOVA Open is only like 30 minutes from where I am, so I'm going to try to talk the lady into stopping by there on our way up to D.C. So if the Warboss permits there will be a field report in the next day or so.

Cheers,
Hashshashin




Smoke Blood for the Blood God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails