Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

+Psyker Mutie Scum...+ How can we use them as weapons?

Hello Tube Dwellers,

Hope all is well, I'm still on the road and in Richmond, VA again after a short trip to D.C. to visit some friends... All I have to say is Italians can drink, after polishing off more than 1.5 liters of wine with my lady's BFF's new Italian husband he broke out some crazy unpronounceable (to me anyways) ginger flavored Liquor which got me wasted quick like! Needless to say hung over Breakfast at The Diner more than hit the spot this morning before taking the baby to the DC Zoo to see all the caged animals.

But anyways on the way back south towards Richmond we swung by the venue of the NOVA Open but we missed the action and it was looking pretty abandoned over there so didn't even get out of the car, oh well maybe next year....

So show and tell time for everyone to enjoy (hopefully), so onto the buddys:

After some contemplation I decided to use Fantasy Ghouls as my Mutie Psyker 'counts as' Psyker Battle squad, and here they are. They really aren't converted at all but I figured they look sutabley freakish and could not be confused with ANY other unit in my army so that works for me.


^This guy is giving you the scrunt eye^


^He's creeping up on you...Look out!^


^Here's the Mutie Wrangler, more than happy to execute^
any of the Muties if they start acting strange


^And as always the whip keeps muties in line^

Anyways I'll post more WIP's as I go.

Cheers,
Hashshashin





Smoke Blood for the Blood God

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, I like the wrangler.

    Should you look down on a sadist if his targets deserve it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Nothin wrong with sadists as long as they keep the muties and freaks in line ;)

    ReplyDelete

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails