Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

++ Have you seen this?!? The Lord =][= ++



Ok Buddys,


So, I know I am a little late to the party on this one but really you gotta check this out.

This guy is making this thing in his FREE TIME! I barely have free time and when I do I do geeky stuff like blog about little toys I make in my basement... o.O  It sounds pretty bad when you put it like that.... Um I create miniature art in my studio when I am feeling creative... Yeah that's the ticket, yeah...

Anyway xhexk out the shinys:






You can get more info: http://www.thelordinquisitor.com/

I hope this guy gets to finish this thing because besides he voice acting this thing looks pretty frikking sweet, and GW would be silly to put the kibosh on it but sillier things have happened we shall see!

Cheers Buddys



3 comments:

  1. Yep, this looks awesome, much better than Ultramarine anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact this guys trailer blows pretty mch the whole Ultramarines movie outta the water is crazy since they spent like a couple million pounds and had a whole team of peeps, and this dude is doing this in his spare time... Crazy

    ReplyDelete

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails